1. Log in to your DBI Online Banking.
2. From the Fund Transfer, choose Other Banks (InstaPay) or Other Banks (PESONet).
3. Select Transfer fund account.
4. Go to Inter-Bank Fund Transfer and click Select Bank.
5. Enter your account details:
- Bank: JuanCash
- Recipient's Account No.: Enter your JuanCash registered mobile number and follow this format:
*Add "63" or the country code under Destination Account Number
(i.e., 639-XXXX-XXXXX | 861-XXXX-XXXX-XX)
- Recipient's Account Name: Your JuanCash registered name
- Receiver Municipality/City (Only for PESONet)
- Receiver Brgy/Street (Only for PESONet)
- Purpose of Transaction
- Amount: Enter desired amount.
6. click Proceed button.
7. The summary of the transaction will appear on the screen. Enter the One Time Pin (OTP) that will be sent to your registered mobile number.
8. click Confirm button.
9. A transaction confirmation status will be displayed on the screen.
*DBI Online Banking transaction fees may apply